GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SNACKS AND (TAKEAWAY) MEALS
ContentArticle 1 – Definitions
Article 2 – Identity of Retailer
Article 3 – Applicability
Article 4 – Offer
Article 5 – Agreement
Article 6 – Termination of the Agreement and cancellation of the Order
Article 7 – Price
Article 8 – Order and delivery
Article 9 – Payment
Article 10 – Complaints procedure
Article 11 – Disputes
Article 12 – Age
Article 13 – Additional or varying provisions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms will have the following meanings:
- Additional agreement: an agreement under which the Customer acquires products, digital content and/or services pursuant to a distance agreement, which products, digital content and/or services are supplied by the Retailer, or by a third party on the basis of an arrangement between that third party and the Retailer;
- Consumer: a natural person not acting for purposes relating to his/her commercial, business, craft or professional activities;
- Customer: the party concluding an agreement with the Retailer, including the Consumer;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and supplied in digital format;
- Permanent data carrier: any tool – including e-mail – which enables the Customer or the Retailer to store information personally addressed to it in a manner facilitating future consultation or use during a period commensurate with the purpose for which the information is intended, as well as unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Retailer: the natural or legal person offering products, (access to) digital content and/or distance services to Customers;
- Distance agreement: an agreement concluded between the Provider and the Customer in the context of an organised system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby the process of concluding the Agreement involves the exclusive or additional use of one or more distance communication technologies;
- Distance communication technology: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the Customer and the Retailer having to be present simultaneously in the same space;
- Offer: the products and services offered by the Retailer which the Customer can order from the Retailer via the Platform;
- Order: an order of the Offer selected by the Customer which the Customer places with the Retailer via the Platform;
- Service: the commercial services and/or activities which Landal GreenParks B.V. offers to the Customer, which include publishing the Offer, facilitating the formation of one or more Agreements and forwarding Orders to the relevant Retailer;
- Platform: the website(s), web shop, apps, tools and other devices of Landal GreenParks B.V. and its affiliates and business partners on which the Service is made available.
Landal GreenParks would like to point out that, although the platform was created by Landal GreenParks, the selected products and further orders are managed and executed by food service establishments. The food service establishment is considered the ‘Retailer’, as described in these Terms and Conditions. This also refers to third parties that are not part of the Landal GreenParks organisation. For questions or complaints related to this, please contact the relevant food service establishment directly. You can use the contact details for the food service establishment provided in the app, on the website or from the park reception staff.
- These general Terms and Conditions apply to all offers from the Retailer and to all distance agreements formed between the Retailer and the Customer.
- By placing an Order, the Customer concludes an Agreement directly with the Retailer for the supply of the Offer selected by the Customer. The Customer is bound by the Order and will not be entitled to a refund, except if the Retailer cancels the Order pursuant to Article 6 below.
- If an Offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated in the Offer.
- The Retailer may use ingredients and additives in meals and beverages that may cause an allergic or intolerant reaction. If a Customer is allergic to particular food products, we recommend contacting the Retailer for up-to-date allergen information and not placing an order via the Platform.
- The selection contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. This description is sufficiently detailed to enable the Customer to evaluate the options. If the Retailer uses images, these are a true representation of the products, services and/or digital content offered. The Retailer cannot be held liable for obvious errors or mistakes.
- Each Offer contains such information as to make it clear to the Customer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the Offer.
- The Retailer makes every effort to state this information correctly for the products concerned. The information stated on the product itself will be decisive at all times. It is therefore of great importance that the Customer verifies whether a particular product is suitable for the Customer.
- Orders can be placed with the Retailer up to 30 minutes before closing time. Opening hours are shown in the Landal GreenParks app, the Landal GreenParks website and/or Park Guide.
- The Agreement is formed at the moment when the Customer accepts the Offer and the associated conditions are fulfilled.
- If the Customer accepted the Offer by electronic means, the Retailer will immediately send an electronic confirmation of receipt of the acceptance of the Offer. As long as the Retailer has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the Customer can still terminate the Agreement.
- The Agreement is formed at the moment when the Customer finalises the Order during the Order placement process via the Platform.
- The Retailer can only execute the Agreement if the Customer provides correct and complete contact and accommodation details when placing the Order. The Customer is required to notify the Retailer immediately of any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated.
- After placing the Order, the Customer must be contactable by the Retailer at the telephone number or e-mail address specified when the Order was placed, so as to facilitate an update on the status of the Order.
- Customers opting for delivery of the Order must be present at the accommodation specified by the Customer in order to take possession of the Order.
- Customers opting for collection of the Order must be present at the chosen time at the Retailer’s collection location specified in the confirmation e-mail or text message, or at the Retailer’s location indicated on the Platform.
- With Order delivery and pick-up, the Retailer may ask to see valid identification if the Order contains alcoholic products or other products subject to an age limit. If the Customer is not able to provide valid proof of identity or does not meet the minimum age limit, the Retailer will refuse to deliver the products in question to the Customer. In this case, a cancellation fee may be charged.
- Before or at the time of delivery of the product, service or digital content to the Customer, the Retailer will provide the following information, either in writing or in such format that the Customer can store it in an accessible manner on a permanent data carrier:
- The Retailer to whom the Customer can apply in the event of complaints;
- The price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; where applicable, the delivery charges; and the manner of payment, delivery or performance of the distance agreement.
- Due to the perishable nature of the Offer, the Customer is not entitled to terminate the Agreement. Orders cannot be cancelled by the Customer.
Retailer has explicitly indicated that the Customer may cancel the Order.
- The Retailer has the right to cancel the Order if, for instance, the Offer is no longer available or the Customer has provided an incorrect or unavailable telephone number or other contact details, or in the event of force majeure.
- If the Customer places a fake Order (for example, by providing incorrect contact details, failing to pay or not being present at the delivery or collection location in order to take possession of the Order), or otherwise fails to fulfil his/her obligations under the Agreement, the Retailer may decide to refuse future Orders from the Customer concerned.
- The Retailer has the right to refuse Orders and to cancel Agreements if there are serious doubts as to the accuracy or authenticity of the Order or contact details. If the Retailer cancels an Order that has already been paid for, the Retailer can transfer the amount to the same account used for the payment. If the Customer places apparently fake or fraudulent Orders, the Retailer can report this to the police.
- The prices specified in the Offer of products or services are inclusive of VAT and deposits.
- The Retailer makes every effort to display the correct prices. However, the prices for products may be displayed incorrectly. In principle, the prices shown at the time at which the Customer places an order are decisive. However, in a number of cases, as stated below, the price may be (slightly) different at the time of pick up and/or delivery of the products than at the time of order.
- Promotional prices are valid for the entire period indicated. To take advantage of a promotion, the time of pick-up and/or delivery must be during the promotional period. If the order is delivered outside of the promotional period, the Customer will be charged the regular price. Conversely, if a promotion is valid at the time of pick-up and/or delivery, the promotional price will be charged.
- With regard to all products, the Customer pays the price for which the article is sold at the moment of collection and/or delivery of the Order, as indicated on the invoice.
- All promotions are subject to availability. Furthermore, some promotions may be subject to restrictions in terms of the quantity of products that can be purchased.
- An Order can only be delivered to an accommodation at the parks of Landal
- There is no minimum Order amount. If the Order is to be delivered, the delivery charges will be a standard element of each Order and do not affect the level of the Order value.
- All meals offered by the Retailer are subject to availability. If a specific meal is not available, the Retailer may offer an alternative. The Customer is not required to accept this alternative. In the unfortunate event that a meal is not available after an Order has been placed and the Customer does not accept the alternative offered by the Retailer, the Customer is entitled to a refund of the price of the meal that is no longer available.
1. At the moment the Agreement is concluded in accordance with Article 5.1 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, the Customer is required to pay the Retailer for the Order. The Customer can fulfil this payment obligation by effecting payment using an online payment tool via the Platform.
- The Retailer has a sufficiently publicised complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the Agreement must be submitted to the Retailer within a reasonable period after the Customer detected the faults, and provide a complete and clear description.
- Complaints submitted to the Retailer will be addressed within 14 days of the date of receipt. If it is foreseeable that a complaint requires a longer processing period, the Retailer will issue a confirmation of receipt within a period of 14 days, indicating when the Customer can expect a more detailed reply.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by agreement within a reasonable period, or within three months of having been submitted, a dispute will arise to which the dispute settlement procedure applies.
- A minimum age limit applies to the purchase of certain products. These products may not be purchased if the Customer has not yet reached the requisite age.
- Customers wishing to purchase alcoholic beverages and tobacco must be aged 18 or over.
- The Retailer is entitled to ask the Customer to present a valid identity document on the pick-up and/or delivery of the Order. If the Customer is unable to present a valid identity document, the delivery driver will not be permitted to hand over the items ordered to the Customer.
- Any provisions additional to or varying from these General Terms and Conditions may not be to the detriment of the Customer and must be documented in writing, or in such format that the Customer can store them in an accessible manner on a permanent data carrier.
- The Retailer can adjust these additional Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The products offered are only intended for use by the end users and may not be resold. The Retailer therefore reserves the right to refuse to deliver orders for reasons deemed appropriate by the Retailer, such as possible resellers.